Friday, April 10, 2015

Bondowolf Comes To An End


Sometimes people change. As an artist, I have changed a lot since I started this blog. The driving force and inspiration behind the blog isn't inside me any longer, and keeping fans waiting for an update that will likely never happen seems unfair.

Thanks to all of you for visiting the blog through time and helping it become what it is today. This website isn't going anywhere, it will stay up for your enjoyment but the updates have unfortunately come to an end.

Best regards,
Artist Bogrim

6 comments:

  1. A goodbye for now is a hello saved for later. Thank you for being who you were and are. It was fun while it lasted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! But what about chapter 4 in the After School series? I really enjoyed those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad, i really enjoyed the content here. I really hope his just becomes a hiatus of sorts. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sad! I really like Hatred Demonwolf and want to see him eventually captured or whatever. I am imagining he is still on vacation somewhere. I want to see Chaos actually won over Hatred. I hope somehow you would return to continue the saga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this blog stays up! It'll give me nostalgia to visit. Thank you for doing this for so long and good luck with whatever else you would pursue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing, are there any other media that I can find you at? I actually really enjoy your drawings ^^;

    ReplyDelete